Sunday, October 16, 2011

GRRRRRR BAD DOG!!!

GRRRRRR!  I have a very very bad great dane free to good home!  Yesterday afternoon, I left my dining room to fing my great dane coming out of the living room carrying the hat I just finished a little bit ago (hat 6, a very cute orange pumpkin hat.)  He wouldnt drop it, wouldnt open his mouth, wouldnt let me pry his mouth open.  I swatted his nose and yelled at him telling him he is a bad dog (the bad dog thing hurts his feeling, I think) and then he gave up his prize.  Upon instpection i found no damage, just a small damp spot so I took it to the kitchen and gave it a good spray with fabreeze just to be safe.  From there I head into the living room and instantly sopt hat 5, my Bella Swan hat, on the floor and greatly mis-shapen. It looked as if he had his paws in one side of it while he pulled on the other siode with his teeth, and it was very wet, very gross. I washed it up in the sink and coaxed it back into shape, which suprised me that it wasnt ruined.  SO tomorrow I will post pictures and info about the hats, and I plan to make my 1 year old nephew a smaller version of a pumpkin hat because he seemed to be interested in mine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment